Natural sweetener with stevia extract and inulin (8g).
Stevia extract (stevioside) is a natural sugar substitute derived from the leaves of the stevia plant.
– Inulin-belongs to the group of prebiotics, produced from plants (jerusalem artichoke, chicory), normalizes digestion.
– Highly soluble in liquids.
– For sweetening drinks, desserts, and dishes.
– The product has almost no caloric content
– It does not affect sugar levels, which makes it attractive for people with diabetes and those who adhere to a low-carb diet.
Nutritional value per 100 g of product: carbohydrates-1.0 g
. Caloric value (energy value) per 100 g of product: 2 kcal (8 kJ).
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components of the composition.
It is not a medicine or dietary supplement, but is used as a dietary supplement.
It is highly soluble in liquids. For sweetening drinks, desserts, and dishes.
Store in a dry place at a temperature of not more than 18°C and a relative humidity of not more than 75%, avoiding direct sunlight.
Method of use: dissolve in hot liquid before use.
1 measuring spoon roughly corresponds to the sweetness of 1-2 teaspoons of sugar.
The daily safe intake is 240 mg. 1 scoop = 45 mg.
Natural sweetener stevioside (99%), plant extract of prebiotic dietary fiber inulin (1%).